What is Heartfulness? Think Mindfulness on steroids. Using the power of words, mindfulness, gratitude and physical exercise, you can experience your life from a whole new paradigm where possibilities are truly limitless.
Let’s dive deeper into Heartfulness.
In the past decade, the business world has been swept up by the mindfulness movement, understanding how becoming more mindful can, in actuality, bring many positive changes in each individual that practices it but also in the companies that implement it.
Mindfulness has been a great step forward as gradually our leaders are becoming more and more conscious of themselves. By also adopting a Heartfulness approach, they are able to obtain discernment of their inner workings and more importantly tap into more resources than before.
The latest studies like the one at Aetna, observed on 15,000 employees, shows that it procured a significant distinction in the health and wellness of the employees and also of the company:
- Participants gained 62 minutes of productivity a week
- Estimated $3,000-per-employee increase in productivity each year.
- Top 20% of high-stress positions lowered medical cost on average of $2,000 each
- Indicated a potential $5,000 average swing per employee
- Financial value of mindfulness is underestimated when considering costs on turnover, rehiring, retraining, customer service, or client-facing sales.
In line with Heartfulness, it is clearly a foundation upon which leaders should create their legacy and we will be witnesses, for years to come, of their high impact on our society as a whole.
Renown Leaders Practice Heartfulness
As leaders master this basic technique, they will understand that there is a frontier beyond, that will allow them to really step in their true empowerment: Heartfulness!
This power is not only available to the best leaders like John Paul DeJoria, Dalai Lama, Tonny Robbins, Russell Simmons, Michael Beckwith, John Mackey, to name a few in the recent years, it is also accessible to you the leader willing to go the extra mile to become the highest version of yourself and fulfill your life purpose.
John Paul DeJoria
Each of these empowered leaders has understood that there is only one missing element in our society that is worth embodying in order to experience the fullest expression of themselves: using the power of their heart.
As a matter of fact, the Dalai Lama even created a foundation whose sole purpose is to balance the heart and mind in our youth as it is a dire need in our society.
Your Power Lies In Your Heart
From a scientific standpoint, it is known that our heart is way more powerful than our brain (although the masses are not aware of it). Studies have proven that the heart is far more important than we give it credit, whether in our private lives or in business:
The heart has:
- an electromagnetic field estimated to be 5,000 times more powerful than the brain.
- an electrical field about 60 times greater in amplitude than the electrical activity generated by the brain.
- a magnetic field can be detected a number of feet away from the body
- transmits more information to the brain than vice-versa.
The Heartmath Institute has also shown that by bringing a higher degree of inner coherence:
- our heart and brain synchronize better, promoting alpha waves entrainment
- improves cognitive performance
- fosters emotional balance
These studies only offer a mere glimpse of what is truly happening within ourselves when we step into the practice of Heartfulness. As history has proven time and time again, there is no limit to what a human being can do when he or she is fully empowered.
As leaders step in into their personal empowerment, there will be an organic growth in the understanding of self. Practicing any technique that strengthens the connection with their heart which constantly increases the degree of inner coherence is paramount.
This is the reason why, we, at HealThruWords®, have taken upon ourselves to bring to the world the path, steps and techniques, to empower leaders and individuals to their own personal fulfillment, through the process of Heartfulness, so that our society as a whole can produce more and more positive, highly successful, world-changing leaders.